8th region champion?

I've seen SK many times and dont think they can handle Shelby CO. Why don't these two teams play in the regular season?

Don't quite know, but should have! Have you seen Shelby play? I've looked at there wins and losses several times. I remember them beating a very hot Holmes team at the 5/3 tourney by 12. Seems to me they sometimes play up to the level of there opponent.28-3, you have to be doing something rite!!

Shelby is a huge favorite IMO but better teams have fallen in the history of this great state. I just hope our boys get the opportunity to play against a team as good as the Rockets. I haven't seen them play but I've followed their season through BGP and the Riherds scoreboard and they've beaten some quality opponents. Good luck to all four semi finalist, this is what it's all about, no tomorrows.

I've seen SK many times and dont think they can handle Shelby CO. Why don't these two teams play in the regular season?

This is SK's first season in the 8th region. They also have to play Williamstown, Walton and Grant County twice for seeding in the 32nd district. They also according to Kenton county policy must play Dixie and Scott high twice. That is 10 mandatory games.

With this being said I would have loved to see them play Shelby. I am sure that Shelby had the same conflicts they played in th LIT and the 5th 3rd this past season.

NKY boy.. didn't know SK was in the finals already!

They still must beat Oldham. They are playing on a neutral floor this time and I think SK prevails to meet Shelby.

But you are right, worst case scenerio we could be watching Oldham versus North Oldham in the finals.

They still must beat Oldham. They are playing on a neutral floor this time and I think SK prevails to meet Shelby.

But you are right, worst case scenerio we could be watching Oldham versus North Oldham in the finals.

:argue: It must be March!! I look for two great games tonight. North Oldham has played a very rough schedule, you never know what can happen in one game!