Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St Xavier 45 Ballard 0 (JV)

Featured Replies

I received updates on this titanic struggle that was delayed 45 minutes by lightning. Ballard had less than 50 yards of offense for the game. The Bruins turned the ball over inside their 20 twice leading to quick Tiger scores. It was 28-0 at the half. No indvidual particulars available this time around. :wideyed:

I get it now...it only matters if it's a TRINITY jayvee game that's important enough to slurp over on here. Glad you cleared that up for us.

I get it now...it only matters if it's a TRINITY jayvee game that's important enough to slurp over on here. Glad you cleared that up for us.

I'm not sure what you're saying, but BGP encourages everyone to post JV and Freshman scores, and has for years.

I agree Ram. It is amazing when the people that don't start new threads complain about the people that do. BGP is user driven people. Your beef is never with Trinity or Highlands or whoever, your beef is in the mirror.

  • Author
I get it now...it only matters if it's a TRINITY jayvee game that's important enough to slurp over on here. Glad you cleared that up for us.
I do not see any of the Xaverians stepping up and posting this score. I was planning to attend but chose not to wait out a 45 minute lightning delay. I received text updates from two other Trinity followers who attended. When Trinity is not playing, we usually attend the St X JV/Frosh games. I grew up nearby St Xavier and thus know many folks associated with the school. It is cheap entertainment. It is actually cheaper to attend St X Freshmen/JV games than Trinity Freshmen/JV games $4.00 vs $5.00! Of course, Trinity does spend much more feeding the travellers from out of town.:isurrender: I digress. Congrats to the Tigers for taming the Bruins.

I, for one, as a Tiger fan, appreciate the information. Thanks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.