September 2014 Sports Gambling

Big Slick

College is much more complex and with so many games, the percentages can change a lot. Some teams were showing up as 99% on Saturday morning but then drop into the 70's and vice versa. It seems that the public is wrong from 60-89% but if a game get up to 90+%, then they are more likely to be right.

3 WEEK TOTALS:

Teams with 60-69% of bets: 18-29

Teams with 70-79% of bets: 25-18

Teams with 80-89% of bets: 18-23

Teams with 90+% of bets: 23-18

Nothing definitive but if you track it, a lot of the winners in the 70-89% range were in the 90% range throughout the week, so people are just taking advantage of a huge movement in the line. Georgia Southern, for example, was at 99% in the morning but at kick off was in the 70% range. So, I still think that if you track it, you can find some value.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Falcons are the public's pick tonight at 80%. Until this trend takes a different turn (17-8 so far in NFL), I have to take Tampa.

Similarly in the college game, Auburn is still at 67%. Thursday night is known for wild games and huge upsets. K-State at home on a Thursday and getting more than a TD.

Slick,

Do you bet a lot of baseball? Some people say it's the easiest way to make money. I've never done particularly well with it.

I bet baseball pretty much everyday, but locals that take regular season baseball are sometimes hard to find in small towns. Betting baseball should be a long term thing in my opinion. I like finding lesser known pitchers that I ride until Vegas figures them out.

Studying tonight right now and will look at Saturday tonight. But I always bet against So. Miss. and I am reading some are on Ga. State. I don't play any online right now and haven't monitored yet this season, but Iowa 1Q bets were always auto plays for me.