Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington/Central KY Regional HS Football Contest Results (Week 2)

Featured Replies

Here are the results for this week's Central Kentucky/Lexington Regional football contest, sponsored by the WPBK-FM Postgame Show. As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the following link to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

 

Here are the scores for the Week 2 contest games:

 

 

Madison Central 45 Woodford County 20

Belfry 29 Henry Clay 7

Lafayette 28 Central 14

Warren Central 28 Bourbon County 14

Casey County 22 Taylor County 0

 

 

First off, let me start by saying what a difference a week makes. Anybody in double figures was in the top half of the class. No perfect scores (unless you count the two contestants who scored a perfect ZERO this week). Several scores in the single-digits. I would be ashamed. Ashamed, I tell you.

 

The best we had was two scores of 16 this week, so we had to go to the second tiebreaker. Congratulations to 2-3-Zone on picking Madison Central for the winning tiebreaker this week!

 

Click below to claim your prize:

Contest Prizes and how to claim your prize! (Updated 2-16-13)

 

Here are the results for all Week 2 entries (nice participation with 44 entries this time around):

 

2-3-Zone 16 (Madison Central, 45)

BIG BLACK JACK 16 (Belfry, 29)

16thBBall Fan 15

PurplePride92 15 (High moderator this week, and it was no contest)

ATLCat 14

BluegrassCard 13 (another solid week for the self-professed newbie)

The Dream Machine 13

NEERFAN 13 (watch out for this guy; always in the hunt at the end)

Jumper_Dad 12

pirate1960 12

Nevergiveup 12

Carlosknows1 12

gchs_uk9 11

Purple88 10

Black and Blue 10

Colonels_Wear_Blue 10

ksowards 10

BogVMan23 10

Czar 10

Eagle 4 Life 9

Lawnboy13 9

hoss403 9

Rebel 9

AverageJoesGym 9

Fishhead 8

Randy Parker 8 (A mediocre effort at best; double meatloaf for supper)

Coach Buckett 8

BIGZIG 8

zebraman 8

tackletrap 8

dmh115 7

Mentsch&%))+&$#!+_#_*&%$#*^ :":%*N>"*#*!$#&!?>":!()& 7

sealedpower 7

plantmanky 6

se7ens 6 (With that name I would have thought 7 points for sure, but it really was 6)

UK fball fan 6

MNCM 5

CKYFAN 5

All State Baseball 5

Commander25 4

Rebelstat 2

Newarkcatholicfan 1

WOFOJP61 0

 

 

 

 

gold sunrise -0

 

A special shout-out to goldie this week. Not only was her score a big zero, but her tiebreaker - Taylor County - scored a big zero. This, my friends, is unprecedented. She gets a negative zero this week. In her defense, basketball is her sport.

 

All in good fun, my friends. :thumb:

 

Please double-check your scores for this week. I am doing everything by hand right now (brand new bargain basement computer doesn't even have a spreadsheet program), so cumulative scores will come later.

 

If you find a mistake (bound to happen sooner or later), send me a PM and I will look into it and make adjustments if necessary.

 

See you in Week 3!

 

 

 

 

Hey, I thought I was the only one who Papa insulted.

 

I'm jealous.

  • Author

Here are the cumulative standings through Wee 2. I can only assume that Getslow did not participate this week so as to give Randy Parker a fighting chance to defeat him this season.

 

Please double-check for mistakes and let me know if I need to make any adjustments.

 

Bluagrasscard 31

Jumper_dad 30

Carlosknows1 30

The Dream Machine 30

PurplePride92 30

Purple88 29

ATLCat 29

BigVMan23 28

gchs_uk9 28

pirate 1960 28

NEERFAN 28

2-3-Zone 28

AverageJoesGym 27

Black and Blue 27

BIG BLACK JACK 27

tackletrap 26

hoss403 26

ksowards 26

Nevergiveup 26

Coach Buckett 25

Lawnboy13 25

Czar 25

16thBBallFan 25

UK fball fan 24

CKYFAN 23

dmh115 23

sealedpower 23

Mentsch>"^&*(#&"{{}#%&@( 23

Rebel 23

Colonels_Wear_Blue 23

MNCM 22

plantmanky 22

se7ens 22

Fishhead 22

Randy Parker 21

BIGZIG 21

All State Baseball 20

Eagle 4 Life 19

sportsfan08 18

Rebelstat 18

JokersWild24 17

Getslow 17

Commander25 17

Zebraman 17

gold sunrise 16

WOFOJP61 14

Newarkcatholicfan 1

  • Author
Hey, I thought I was the only one who Papa insulted.

 

I'm jealous.

 

 

Never let it be said that I'm not an equal-opportunity insulter.

gold sunrise -0

 

A special shout-out to goldie this week. Not only was her score a big zero, but her tiebreaker - Taylor County - scored a big zero. This, my friends, is unprecedented. She gets a negative zero this week. In her defense, basketball is her sport.

 

All in good fun, my friends. :thumb:

 

:lol2::lol2: A Good one my friend!!!!! Is there a prize for this......:)

  • Author
:lol2::lol2: A Good one my friend!!!!! Is there a prize for this......:)

 

There should be. When a player strikes five times in a baseball game, it's called a platinum sombrero.

 

And as you know, I only tease the ones that know it's all in good fun. You, Randy, Mentschwhateverthehellhecallshimself, Randy, and Randy, for starters.

ttt

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.