Boone County 10 Pendleton County 0 (Boys)

This should be a better test for Boone, I believe that Pendleton is way down this year, they have given up an average of 7 goals per game in their 4 losses.

Wildcats lost a lot due to graduation, and have a few out with injuries. Also, if I'm not mistaken, this was Soph. Mike Dewald's first game of the year after serving a suspension from an incident last season.

They'll get better as the season grows behind new coach Aaron Harper. It's just gonna take time.

Wildcats lost a lot due to graduation, and have a few out with injuries. Also, if I'm not mistaken, this was Soph. Mike Dewald's first game of the year after serving a suspension from an incident last season.

They'll get better as the season grows behind new coach Aaron Harper. It's just gonna take time.

I am a big fan of Mike's, just not sure he can make that big of an impact. We are not talking about them losing their matches by 1 or 2 goals, they have lost their matches by 4, 5, 6, and 10 goals.

Boone won 10-0.

I didn't include the score in the title or the OP and prefer to keep it that way. Pendleton Co boys played hard though they were getting discouraged at the end. But they didn't quit and played through to the end.

If I knew how to edit the title to the thread i would remove the score. Whoever changed my original title, please change it back to something like "Boone defeated Pendleton Co"

I see. I guess I understand that but I would prefer that words not be placed in my mouth, which is what occurs when the original title can be changed by someone other than the OP.

I won't make a fuss but would like to suggest that others not be allowed to change a title to a thread. This is for the administrators' consideration.

In this particular case, my motive for not posting the score was that I did not want to rub salt in the wounds of Pendleton Co. Their team has my respect.

Old Grappler--

I changed the thread title.

The soccer forum is new. I'm thrilled with all the people posting and all the activity. We are trying to follow a certain score format. Makes it consistent and much easier to do searches.

I think that any PC fans can see that you respect their team.

These are some lopsided football scores in some threads posted last night:

Cooper 31 Newport Central Catholic 0

South Warren 52 Logan County 0

I am a big fan of Mike's, just not sure he can make that big of an impact. We are not talking about them losing their matches by 1 or 2 goals, they have lost their matches by 4, 5, 6, and 10 goals.

Ii didn't mean to insinuate that I think Dewald can make up 5 goals on his own...he can't. I was just stating he hadn't prayed yet.

Ii didn't mean to insinuate that I think Dewald can make up 5 goals on his own...he can't. I was just stating he hadn't prayed yet.

Well that little heathen. If I was his coach I'd see to it that he went to church Sunday and said his prayers. Then just try to count the goals... :lol: