Blue Blazer

Hot off the press.

Quote:

Well I guess I have a one and eight chance so right now I going to say that Drew McDavid and Matt and his ThomasCATS will climb up the Ladder at Ellis T Johnson Arena and CUT'EM DOWN! I think I told you this summer that Ashland would represent the 16th at Rupp Arena! and I'm going to stick with the TOMCATS!!!!!!! Ashland makes it 33 Regional titles and ROLLS INTO RUPP!

Looks like Blue (or Maroon or Orange or Red) Blazers team has left the building.

Tomcats have nothing to be ashamed of, they came up 2 points short tonight. Many Ashland fans are face down in the pool, but with the grueling schedule they had the season wasnt as bad as many want to make it seem. Coach Flynn does a tremendous job and works hard to put his players in positions to be successful.

In the end, blue Blazer had them a little overrated, they played hard and probally should have won this game, but they needed one more rebounder to go with Mcdavid and a little stronger perimeter defense. They are a great bunch of kids who gave what they had this year, Tyler Reliford had a very good game tonight, Adam Cannoy had his usual hustle plays, and Thomas just missed a free throw. Russell does that all the time.:scared:

Good luck to the seniors next year and I guess that makes me 2-0 in TATTOO GAMES

Blue Blazer- you are a man of your word arent you?:ylsuper:

Yes, I am I'm hunting a tattoo parlor currently and would like to offer you a chance to get inked up with your Russell Red Devils! Shooterx3 would you like to double or nothing on the ink! You got Russell and I've got well Elliott Co., Greenup Co., Rowan Co., West Carter, and Fairview? What's your confidence level? I admit it I HATE NEEDLES!!! I'm scared of big tall steep water slides that go real fast and needles! What are you scared of in a 3rd tattoo bet?

Yes, I am I'm hunting a tattoo parlor currently and would like to offer you a chance to get inked up with your Russell Red Devils! Shooterx3 would you like to double or nothing on the ink! You got Russell and I've got well Elliott Co., Greenup Co., Rowan Co., West Carter, and Fairview? What's your confidence level? I admit it I HATE NEEDLES!!! I'm scared of big tall steep water slides that go real fast and needles! What are you scared of in a 3rd tattoo bet?

well, I do feel a little bad about taking advantage of your youth and inexperience, and I do think you showed a lot of courage by not disapearing for the week, so I'm willing to listen, I have a lot of confidence, what do you propose?