Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers won’t rule out return from Brett Keisel, James Harrison

Featured Replies

Steelers signed Keisel. They must be done.

  • Author
Steelers signed Keisel. They must be done.

 

I was just looking for this thread...

 

If any team has to sign some old, tired vets that they cut in the last couple of years to add to an already questionable defense I think it is an issue.

I agree, and the only positive spin I could put on it, is that these guys were pro's pro's and will be good mentors to the younger players....that's all I got. Personally, as a Bengals fan(I have given up on trying to root for a different team) I hope they are being brought in to start.

You guys are funny. Keisel will log 10-20 snaps a game. It's not like he played poorly last yr.

I am ready for some real football.

You guys are funny. Keisel will log 10-20 snaps a game. It's not like he played poorly last yr.

I am ready for some real football.

 

Keisel isn't a bad signing. James Harrison wouldn't add any value, in my opinion.

Keisel isn't a bad signing. James Harrison wouldn't add any value, in my opinion.

100% agree

  • Author
You guys are funny. Keisel will log 10-20 snaps a game. It's not like he played poorly last yr.

I am ready for some real football.

 

The Steelers went Thrift Shopping...

Just trying to stay afloat in the Bengals division.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.