Kentucky kids w/ D1 or 1AA offers

CoachJ

Yeah, that's a touchy one. I include it because they DO have to compete w/ scholarship schools and they don't just give out offers to anyone who wants to come there.

I would for the Ivy. Conner Hempel from Ryle had offers from Miami O but chose Harvard.

I'd pass on the Pioneer for this thread. I'd equate them to NAIA.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving what I'm seeing from Coach Brohm and WKU. Hope they take Ky. kids and do extremely well.

Is interesting to me that EKU and Murray EACH signed only 3 Ky. kids on signing day last year yet WKU is finding hidden talent and offering scholarships to them. Hopefully we'll start seeing the same from the in-state FCS schools.

(**In addition to the 6 who signed at EKU and Murray, 12 other Kentucky kids signed letters-of-intent with out-of-state FCS schools. I'd be interested to know how many of them had offers from EKU or Murray and if any of them were asked to walk on?)

I'm loving what I'm seeing from Coach Brohm and WKU. Hope they take Ky. kids and do extremely well.

Is interesting to me that EKU and Murray EACH signed only 3 Ky. kids on signing day last year yet WKU is finding hidden talent and offering scholarships to them. Hopefully we'll start seeing the same from the in-state FCS schools.

(**In addition to the 6 who signed at EKU and Murray, 12 other Kentucky kids signed letters-of-intent with out-of-state FCS schools. I'd be interested to know how many of them had offers from EKU or Murray and if any of them were asked to walk on?)

EKU is a little bit of a strange bird. Players that can play multiple positions seems to be very important to them. Might be an advantage to come from a small HS.I still expect Verchek from SK to be offered by EKU. I'm shocked it has not happened already.