Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 06

Featured Replies

Sorry but what planet are you people on, Ivan Mcglone, Hometown hero, and Coach of the year!!! What a joke, how many athletes has he helped get into college? And as far as I know and have researched, none of the boys from the 2005 AA State Champs team is failing in grades!!

 

HMMMM let's see. Michael Gabbard is playing at Georgetown. Matt Thompson was playing at Gtown. Nick Collins went to Thomas Moore. Elijah Mullins is at Centre. Josh Gross and Dan Meko are at Georgetown. Those are just the recent ones off the top of my head.

 

As for no players with failing grades I hope you are not implying that the coaches help with grades. I was at the senior awards last year and several players got awards. There were several that graduated with honors and are pursuing degrees at colleges. I know for a fact that my son is carrying a 3.7 in honors and AP classes and has not received any help. It's very low of someone to imply such things with no knowledge.

Sorry but what planet are you people on, Ivan Mcglone, Hometown hero, and Coach of the year!!! What a joke, how many athletes has he helped get into college? And as far as I know and have researched, none of the boys from the 2005 AA State Champs team is failing in grades!! I would think that helping kids get to college with football help or not would be the number one goal of a Coach of the Year, and hey lets not forget lets give him the key to the city!!!

 

I'm not sure what your problem is or who urinated in your wheaties but I can assure you it was not Ivan McGloan. Ivan has been the best thing for boys football in this area for the past 30 years. Find someone else to pick on.

I think THEFRANCHISIE is mad because Coach McGlone couldn't help with his spelling.

Start another thread.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.