Deondre Jackson- Campbell County- 2015

He can certainly play! Can score with the best of them in the state. I think if he had the ball in his hands early in the offense at CC, he could create much more for his teammates as well.

Agreed. Their game with CovCath last year was a perfect example of that -- I don't know how many turnovers the Camels had against the CovCath press but it was a lot. Their one, and the boy off the bench who also played the one, had a lot of trouble handling it. I'd have given it to Jackson without hesitation and let him get them into their sets and create shots for himself and others.

I love this kids' game.

I didn't get to see this kid play this past season so thanks for the video.

WOW. What a crossover that kid has. Great pull-up jumper. Sets his man up well without the ball in his hands. Nice stroke.\

Really fun player to watch.

I've heard alot about this kid but have never seen him play. From what I've been told he is a very good scorer. Any colleges looking at him?

I also was wondering if he's getting any looks. I saw him for the first time at AAU state. I was pleasantly surprised. Looks very young and as if he has a lot of maturing left to do (physically). Very nice player. Deceptively good.

He has quite a few colleges interested. Has been invited to maybe 7-10 college camps. Has also been invited to come visit a couple of campuses. Most recently received an email from EKU showing some interest and was invited to their camp at the end of the month.

I also was wondering if he's getting any looks. I saw him for the first time at AAU state. I was pleasantly surprised. Looks very young and as if he has a lot of maturing left to do (physically). Very nice player. Deceptively good.

He does have some maturing to do physically. He'll only get thicker and stronger. I was told he's added about 10lbs in the last month. If he hits the weight room a bit, and thickens up, he could be more dangerous than he currently is.

Kid is also a team player. He and Wilson should be able to lead Campbell back to a 10th region tournament.

He does have some maturing to do physically. He'll only get thicker and stronger. I was told he's added about 10lbs in the last month. If he hits the weight room a bit, and thickens up, he could be more dangerous than he currently is.

Kid is also a team player. He and Wilson should be able to lead Campbell back to a 10th region tournament.

Look forward to keeping up with him this coming season.