14th Region Tournament Draw Saturday 2 PM

Well, we now know the district winners and runner-ups.

Winners: 53rd-June Buchanan; 54th-Hazard; 55th Jackson City; 56th Lee County

Runner-ups: 53rd-Cordia; 54th-Leslie County; 55th-Wolfe County; 56th-Estill County.

This is one of the first times I can ever remember that there's very little difference between the district winners and the district runner-ups in the regional matchups. As a matter of fact, there might not be any difference at all.

Well, we now know the district winners and runner-ups.

Winners: 53rd-June Buchanan; 54th-Hazard; 55th Jackson City; 56th Lee County

Runner-ups: 53rd-Cordia; 54th-Leslie County; 55th-Wolfe County; 56th-Estill County.

This is one of the first times I can ever remember that there's very little difference between the district winners and the district runner-ups in the regional matchups. As a matter of fact, there might not be any difference at all.

I would hate to be the team that draws Estill or Leslie.

Luck of the draw really. They could either have a sure win in Wolfe, a probable win in Cordia or a toss up with Leslie.

I wouldn't call anything a sure win at this point in the season but Lee would be favored with a draw of Wolfe or Cordia. I think if the draw Leslie it would be one of the best games of the season. Leslie has to still be one of the favorites even after the loss to Hazard while Lee is probably the favorite overall.

I wouldn't call anything a sure win at this point in the season but Lee would be favored with a draw of Wolfe or Cordia. I think if the draw Leslie it would be one of the best games of the season. Leslie has to still be one of the favorites even after the loss to Hazard while Lee is probably the favorite overall.

A very valid post, and one I can agree with. I would be surprised to see Wolfe or Cordia get passed the first round - but not shocked to say the least.