Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern 2014

Featured Replies

I expect SW to be much, much better. The new & correct scheme/technique alone will garner them more wins. Throw in French with the coaches he has brought with him. I also pick them to be a sleeper to win their district.

Just looking back, wish I'd thrown money on this prediction!

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looking back, wish I'd thrown money on this prediction!

 

Easily could have been state champs this season...injury and late season transfer out could have made the difference.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.