UFC Fight Night 40 - Cincinnati May 10

Yeah, Brown and Silva are not going to waste any time, look for both to come out strong from the opening bell. I don't see it going more than three, possibly not even getting out of the 2nd, with Erick winning of course. Silva gets a raw deal from some people, one of his fights he was just off from the start, and he had another that he had a horrible DQ call. I know some fans of Brown are upset they pit him against Silva, which if he loses should knock him down from getting a title fight any time soon.

Taking them to a gym near me here in a few, Sat night we should get there by 8pm, hope to see a few good fights.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome man to be able to hang out with all those fighters and train this week. I'd love to have your job, Euro travel for b ball and rubbing elbows with some top MMA talent. Must be nice! :D

Jamie Varner wanted me to come pick him up and give him a ride once while he was in town, it was one of the most random things to happen to me. It's about the only chance I've had to be in contact with a professional fighter.

At this moment I have 1 extra floor ticket' date=' it's free![/quote']

Wow, I'd actually pay for it but unfortunately I am about 3 and a half hours away. Hopefully you can find somebody I'm sure somebody in NKY would be glad to jump on that.

Wow' date=' I'd actually pay for it but unfortunately I am about 3 and a half hours away. Hopefully you can find somebody I'm sure somebody in NKY would be glad to jump on that.[/quote'] LOL everyone is either working or can't get up here in time lol. These were free but value is over $170 each (although I'd gladly accept a beer and possibly at shirt as payment lol). They are right on the isle where the fighters walk down. And I have a Brazilian flag to give to Silva when he walks to the octagon, his team knows about it, but not him.

LOL everyone is either working or can't get up here in time lol. These were free but value is over $170 each (although I'd gladly accept a beer and possibly at shirt as payment lol). They are right on the isle where the fighters walk down. And I have a Brazilian flag to give to Silva when he walks to the octagon, his team knows about it, but not him.

That's awesome wish I could go but I will definitely be watching. Have a good time should be an awesome night of fights.