Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Estill County 67 Powell County 45

Featured Replies

The winner will have a good chance to win the region. But Hazard and Leslie may have something to say about that.

 

I think either team could still go on to win the region, win or lose. I really feel these are the two best teams. On a neutral court - I think they take Hazard and Leslie.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought Powell would give Estill more of a game than this. The future does not look so bright for the Pirates.

What is the future looking like for the Pirates, will Coldiron resume at the helm next year?

All juniors on this team that play with exception of Kinser who is sophmore. Who knows what the coach status is??? He applies 2 or 3 times a year somewhere else from what I am told. Don't know that for fact just heresay around the school system. I had heard that Coach Baker might be leaving. It was mentioned on the radio one night that he had told a few kids that. Who knows??? I will be anxious to see what happens. Anyone else heard????

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.