Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Tickets

Featured Replies

That's because I really trust you and know your character. Hey if you don't think she's a doll I'll give you an extra $50 on tix if you ever sell me a pair and agree to sit lol. Always fun talking to you!

 

Tix or not if you need a baby sitter, just let me know. I will spoil her rotten.....

Usually weekend tickets are higher than say a Wed. 9:00 game. I do look for all games to be a "high ticket price" this coming year. The availability of lowers will be hard to get IMO. There is always scalpers.

 

What ?! Scalping tickets in Lex-town ?! Doesn't anyone listen to the PA announcement ? (or do you just go 2 blocks up ? )

  • Author

Be interesting to see how many fans go to on the summer trip.

What ?! Scalping tickets in Lex-town ?! Doesn't anyone listen to the PA announcement ? (or do you just go 2 blocks up ? )

 

Not advocating illegal behavior, but I don't think the ordinance is enforced as strictly if you go two blocks up and/or keep it out of the hotel lobbies.

Be interesting to see how many fans go to on the summer trip.

 

Have any details on the trip been released ?

I was planning on booking a trip to the Hard Rock in the Dominican Republic later this week but my destination could easily be changed if I had the chance to get an early look at UK...

  • Author

I'd guess details will be released in the next couple of weeks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.