Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Tickets

Featured Replies

Anybody know when any neutral site UK game tickets go on sale?

Speaking of UK tickets...

 

What do lower arena tickets go for now? Not a high profile ticket, just maybe a run of the mill SEC game on a weekend.

 

I'd like to take my wife and 2 kids to a game next year, but we could set 2 and 2. I'm just curious about ticket prices and the best way to go about finding them.

Speaking of UK tickets... What do lower arena tickets go for now? Not a high profile ticket' date=' just maybe a run of the mill SEC game on a weekend. I'd like to take my wife and 2 kids to a game next year, but we could set 2 and 2. I'm just curious about ticket prices and the best way to go about finding them.[/quote']

 

125-225.

Speaking of UK tickets...

 

What do lower arena tickets go for now? Not a high profile ticket, just maybe a run of the mill SEC game on a weekend.

 

I'd like to take my wife and 2 kids to a game next year, but we could set 2 and 2. I'm just curious about ticket prices and the best way to go about finding them.

 

Usually weekend tickets are higher than say a Wed. 9:00 game. I do look for all games to be a "high ticket price" this coming year. The availability of lowers will be hard to get IMO. There is always scalpers.

  • Author
Any particular game you are looking to go to?

I was looking at the neutral site games.

I was looking at the neutral site games.

 

:lol2: I read that. Didn't know how far you were willing to travel, ect.

:lol2: I read that. Didn't know how far you were willing to travel' date=' ect.[/quote']

 

You can always sell me tickets!

You can always sell me tickets!

 

:lol2: We are fortunate to have really good seats.

  • Author

I'll go wherever. I usually go to SEC tourney, but want to make another trip or two or maybe three this season! Looking at probably going to Indy this year and trying to follow Cats in postseason this year. Vegas in 2016 is a LOCK!

:lol2: We are fortunate to have really good seats.

 

Hey I can pay fair market value, maybe an exhibition or something. Always looking if you can't go. May have to also pay you to watch my 1 year old she is a doll though! Lol

I'll go wherever. I usually go to SEC tourney, but want to make another trip or two or maybe three this season! Looking at probably going to Indy this year and trying to follow Cats in postseason this year. Vegas in 2016 is a LOCK!

 

I would check on KSR, they usually put up info on things like this. If I hear anything I will pass it on.

 

Hey I can pay fair market value, maybe an exhibition or something. Always looking if you can't go. May have to also pay you to watch my 1 year old she is a doll though! Lol

 

You would not believe the people that asks us for tickets....we use them. I will say you are the first to ask us to babysit.....:lol2:

I would check on KSR' date=' they usually put up info on things like this. If I hear anything I will pass it on. You would not believe the people that asks us for tickets....we use them. I will say you are the first to ask us to babysit.....:lol2:[/quote']

 

That's because I really trust you and know your character. Hey if you don't think she's a doll I'll give you an extra $50 on tix if you ever sell me a pair and agree to sit lol. Always fun talking to you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.