Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6th Region 2014-2015

Featured Replies

I live in the Louisville area so I follow the 6th Region pretty close. I was wanting to get you guys thoughts on some of the top players returning next season. My top 5 would be..

 

1. DuJuanta Weaver, Doss

2. Brandon Johnson, J-Town

3. Jeremiah Bell, Butler

4. William Johnson, Butler

5. Tyler Sharpe, Bullitt East

Having seen the KY Jr All Star tryout this weekend, I think Terrell Gray (Doss) is very good. Jeremiah Bell is falling from the list.

Is it fair to say that Iroquois might be a team to watch out for? I know they lost a few seniors, but they had a lot of youth on last year's roster as well.

Coach Morrow does a great job. Their JV team wasnt that good when I saw them.

Coach Morrow does a great job. Their JV team wasnt that good when I saw them.

 

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply as well.

 

Morrow might not win any popularity contests anytime soon, but he can coach his system.

Bullitt East returns almost everyone. They also had a few really good freshman this season. I'd guess that the 6th region is coming back to Mt Washington.

I would rate 1. Doss 2. PRP 3. East That will changes as year goes.

I live in the Louisville area so I follow the 6th Region pretty close. I was wanting to get you guys thoughts on some of the top players returning next season. My top 5 would be..

 

1. DuJuanta Weaver, Doss

2. Brandon Johnson, J-Town

3. Jeremiah Bell, Butler

4. William Johnson, Butler

5. Tyler Sharpe, Bullitt East

 

I'd throw Chase Shellman of DeSales in the mix

  • Author

I really like Gray but when I have watched him play, he has a tendency to be out of control at times. IMO

I would rate 1. Doss 2. PRP 3. East That will changes as year goes.

 

I would think Doss and Bullitt East are clearly the top 2 with PRP a notch below them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.