Samsung Galaxy S5

halfback20

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I know I have a lot of questions. Can I transfer apps from my iPhone too?

No. Most of the apps will be free on Android but the paid apps you will have to buy again. Unless Apple released something I dont know of.

No apps can be transferred. The files used to create the apps are different. Any paid apps will have to be bought again. :thumb:

Been thinking of making the switch to Galaxy S5 or just waiting for the iphone 6' date=' not sure which would be better.[/quote']

I was ready to move away from the iPhone so I didn't wait for the iPhone 6. Hope I don't regret the decision. So far I don't think I will.

I'm using my iPhone right now to use the BGP app. It seems so small. :lol2:

Been thinking of making the switch to Galaxy S5 or just waiting for the iphone 6, not sure which would be better.

Hard to tell at this point. The S5 was not received as well critically as many thought but it's still an awesome phone. Android offers a lot for consumers in terms of customization and free reign whereas Apple is more restrictive on their devices. Most of the time it's preference on what you like.

The Iphone 6 likely won't be available until July-September with September being the more likely time frame.

Hard to tell at this point. The S5 was not received as well critically as many thought but it's still an awesome phone. Android offers a lot for consumers in terms of customization and free reign whereas Apple is more restrictive on their devices. Most of the time it's preference on what you like. The Iphone 6 likely won't be available until July-September with September being the more likely time frame.

All the reviews I read on the S5 said its amazing phone. Only negative thing I could find was some didn't like the back of it.

I don't mind the look of the phone at all. In fact I love it.

All the reviews I read on the S5 said its amazing phone. Only negative thing I could find was some didn't like the back of it.

I don't mind the look of the phone at all. In fact I love it.

Most of what I read was the upgrades between the S4 and the S5 wasn't as substantial as expected. Still a great phone though. I don't care much for their version of the fingerprint scanner though. My only real complaint with it.

The camera is nice and the features with the camera are really good.

Most of what I read was the upgrades between the S4 and the S5 wasn't as substantial as expected. Still a great phone though. I don't care much for their version of the fingerprint scanner though. My only real complaint with it. The camera is nice and the features with the camera are really good.

The finger print scanner isn't all that great. I might not keep using it.

Hard to tell at this point. The S5 was not received as well critically as many thought but it's still an awesome phone. Android offers a lot for consumers in terms of customization and free reign whereas Apple is more restrictive on their devices. Most of the time it's preference on what you like.

The Iphone 6 likely won't be available until July-September with September being the more likely time frame.

I have had the S5 since Friday but I'm going back to my M8. I like the S5 but it feels much like my S4 did. Will be awaiting the LG G3 very eagerly.

I have had the S5 since Friday but I'm going back to my M8. I like the S5 but it feels much like my S4 did. Will be awaiting the LG G3 very eagerly.

I like the LG G2 and the Optimus Pro, both are very underrated phones. LG Flex is a joke IMO.

The M8 is a cool phone, speakers are amazing in them. The dual back camera is very nice and the features on the camera are also amazing. Very solid phone for the HTC.

^ G2 has been my top phone since Xmas, love the knock on feature so much. While I'm a Verizon guy the Flex is terrible as far as I know.

The M8 I got through HTC website for 250 without a contract and I love it. Gonna be a while before I switch to another phone.