Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paintsville 65 Magoffin Co.63

Featured Replies

  • Author
[/b]

I said that after the Paintsville and JC game and that the lose wouldnt hurt Central for District cause i would rather play SC than MAgoffin.. And i got laughed at

 

I don't remember laughing at you but if I did it was more along the lines of momentum going intot he district than seedings were concerned. I have said all along that if Paintsville brings their A game then its all she wrote for the 15th region. Its a bold statement but its true.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a bad way to go out on the season last second shot, its happened many times before. Sad to see the seniors go out this way they are all a bunch of great guys. I hope most of the seniors play baseball this year and help out as much as they can.

Great season for Magoffin. As Napster said I think this seasons team has put us in the right direction, and I knew they could do it. I predicted preseason that they would win 10 games and they did it. Congrats, especially to the seniors (as well as Paintsville for the win). I knew this one was gonna be close. I made a long drive just to see this game and it was worth it. Devin Rice was absolutely unstoppable.

 

We're really feeling the efects of a 5 team district now. After a hard fought win in the district tournament we still dont get to go to the region.

 

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.