Robertson County: A Look at Next Season

Dawson Cooper, Myles Murphy and the door is open for anyone to step up and claim a spot in the starting 5 gone are Tyler Burns, D.Edwards, Cody Cracraft, Justin Pilosky. They had a better season this year be kinda interesting to see what happens next season.

Dawson Cooper, Myles Murphy and the door is open for anyone to step up and claim a spot in the starting 5 gone are Tyler Burns, D.Edwards, Cody Cracraft, Justin Pilosky. They had a better season this year be kinda interesting to see what happens next season.

I will be keeping my eye on this team. Keep us updated on them.

Cooper will be a legit top ten player in the Region IMO, but I'm not sure what Coach Brown will be able to surround him with. Robertson was the second best team in the 38th District this past year, but they will need a supporting cast for Cooper to stay in that spot.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a lot of talk earlier this year about the new school as an elementary and the high school move to Mason Co. Haven't heard anything lately. But with both Mason & Fleming along with Robertson being overseen by the Dept of Ed, its hard to say what is going to happen.

It starts with Dawson Cooper. Kid an flat out play. Now the question is what weapons can RC put around him to take some of the defensive pressure off Cooper? This will be the season for Murphy to really elevate his game. If he can then RC will be a decent team. IMO.