Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State/Dayton updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Craft drives and scores, TO Dayton.

Here's the outcome...Dayton fouled, goes to the line, sinks 2, Bucks have to take desperation half court heave.

  • Author

Sanford hits the go ahead shot!

Glad to see the better team win.

 

Finally Craft's college career comes to end.

As a Buckeye fan, I'd almost rather have them down by 3 at the half, than be up by 1. (That is, unless they lose the game by 2! :D )

 

:( :cry: :no:

:( :cry: :no:

 

OSU can thank themselves. Terrible shot selection down the stretch and two really stupid fouls.

OSU can thank themselves. Terrible shot selection down the stretch and two really stupid fouls.

 

Oh, I agree. I was just commenting on my previous post, in which I stated that I thought they might have been better off going into the half being down, rather than up by just 1. Obviously, was wrong.

There goes my Billion!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.