Clark County 56 Montgomery County 46 (10th Region Finals)

Congrats to goldsunrise and Coach Graham! Two of my favorite people in the world!

It was tough to watch Conyers, Rogers and Tipton leave the floor for the final time. They've all had great careers and have meant a lot to the MC program. Best of luck to all of them in the future!

Congrats to goldsunrise and Coach Graham! Two of my favorite people in the world!

It was tough to watch Conyers, Rogers and Tipton leave the floor for the final time. They've all had great careers and have meant a lot to the MC program. Best of luck to all of them in the future!

Don't think you could see Rogers when she went to the bench from where you were sitting. I really felt for her. Any athlete hates to see their high school career end.

Thanks my friend!!!! Right back at ya.