St.Henry 66 Ludlow 41

LUDLOW 10-13-11-7—41

ST. HENRY 15-15-22-14—66

LUDLOW (16-11): Mitchell 2 1 6, Cody 2 1 6, Roark 2 0 6, Stamper 1 0 3, Howard 7 2 17, Hart 1 0 3. Totals 15 4 41.

ST. HENRY (14-9): Plummer 3 5 13, Grayson 2 3 7, Green 0 1 1, Wallenhorst 0 2 2, Jo. Noble 3 3 9, Rechtin 9 3 24, Kunstek 4 0 8. Totals 22 17 66.

3-pointers: L—Roark 2, Mitchell, Cody, Stamper, Howard, Hart. SH—Plummer 2, Rechtin 3.

Crusaders pull away with a strong 3rd qtr. Good passing and defense in a short span put the lead out to low 20's and it was ballgame.

Rechtin with the best he's looked in a while. Grayson brought some energy off the bench.

Congrats to St.Henry and good luck to the Ludlow seniors who I have enjoyed watching play for the last 4 years.

What's the game plan for guarding Hatton tonight? The Cru needs to control the boards to have a punchers chance. Dave Faust does not typically play too much zone, after watching Moeves hit 5 uncontested 3's in the all 'A', I can see why. Do you have Adam Goetz face guard him like "pesky nat" and bring help?

What's the game plan for guarding Hatton tonight? The Cru needs to control the boards to have a punchers chance. Dave Faust does not typically play too much zone, after watching Moeves hit 5 uncontested 3's in the all 'A', I can see why. Do you have Adam Goetz face guard him like "pesky nat" and bring help?

Plug this into the "predictions thread" and let's get the conversation going! :)

In last 5 years anyhow, I've never seen St.Henry face guard anyone all over the court. If Goetz guards Hatton, Hatton will post him up everytime down the court. I'd imagine Rechtin will start on him with some zone here and there.