Boyd County 60 Fleming County 57

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! :eek:

This final score surprises me. Has Fleming improved that much or is Boyd falling apart. The final scores in games played in the past two weeks show that this region is WIDE OPEN. Whoever is hot going in may just win it..

WOW! :eek:

This final score surprises me. Has Fleming improved that much or is Boyd falling apart. The final scores in games played in the past two weeks show that this region is WIDE OPEN. Whoever is hot going in may just win it..

We're not falling apart; we're just not playing too good right now. Hopefully this doesn't continue next Wednesday against Fairview. :cool:

I don't know too much about Fleming, but it looks like they gave us a pretty good fight last night.

Good win for the Lions, nethertheless.

I really didn't get the whole story. I talked to people there last night and they said the FC coach got a technical for two quick fouls called on FC's guard. I think things went on a downward spiral from there. Something was said about the police being involved. I was asking the question to see if any Boyd Co. fans could give us any information about the crowd. From what I heard it was very embarassing to be a FC fan last night.