Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Scott Updates

Featured Replies

JV game starts at 3pm.

  • Author

SK up 38 to 25 JV game.

Both of these jv coaches are as quiet as can be.

Both of these jv coaches are as quiet as can be.

 

Who's coaching JV for SK?

Mefford

  • Author

SK JV won 50 to 38.

I just had the worst pretzel and cheese I have ever had at a high school basketball game

36-24 Scott at 2:42 in he second quarter

43-27 Scott at half. Big kid for Scott is a beast

Crap. I forgot it started early. Probably too late to bother coming now. I'm a little surprised SK is losing by 12. I thought it would be a much closer game.

  • Author

Bad shooting night for SK.

53-40. Trading baskets

I just had the worst pretzel and cheese I have ever had at a high school basketball game

 

:laugh: Demand a refund. :lol2:

62-43 with 1:09 in the 3rd

62-43 with 1:09 in the 3rd

 

YIKES!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.