Boone 60 Highlands 57

WOW that is four straight losses for Highlands, and five of the last seven games that they have lost too. That isn't good for the Bluebirds to be on such a downward spiral at this time of the year........

The Ninth, is getting more and more wide open........

The birds gave this one away. Two missed free throws on two straight one and one situations down only one. Down only two and they turn the ball over. A lot of easy baskets weren't falling by all the birds.

Birds were without Tanner Johnson due to a mouth full of stitches from the Shelby Co. game.

They have to start hitting free throws or the tourney run will not be long.

Dont' give up Birds - you can still make it to Rupp.

The birds gave this one away. Two missed free throws on two straight one and one situations down only one. Down only two and they turn the ball over. A lot of easy baskets weren't falling by all the birds.

Birds were without Tanner Johnson due to a mouth full of stitches from the Shelby Co. game.

They have to start hitting free throws or the tourney run will not be long.

Dont' give up Birds - you can still make it to Rupp.

Does blueblood ever give credit to the other team?

Boone outplayed Highlands. This is the best I've seen them play in awhile. If they can find consistency, they could make a run. Bray was hitting in the second half, Story played well, and McFarland shut Vories down in the second half when they went to a box and one. Highlands didn't appear to have much size.

I didn't take any credit away from Boone County. I just said our Birds couldn't finish the game. What do you want me to say "Way to Go BC, you kicked some butt. "

I purposely didn't even mention BC, but one would have to say when you are on the line twice under a minute with a one point deficit and you miss both times and then turn the ball over with a chance to win, you gave it away.

So take the comment any way you want, and don't look here for a fight.