Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Vs Bullitt East 2/6

Featured Replies

Who wins and why ? Will anyone be covering this game?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know nothing about Bullitt East so I won't offer a prediction but it's quite possible that there will be multiple people covering this game due to the fact that Brandon Hatton can possibly break the 9th region scoring record (depending on how he does this evening against Holmes--if the game is played).

Holmes was unable to get a bus so game will not be played tonight.

Holmes was unable to get a bus so game will not be played tonight.

 

 

I'll bet Walter could drive them all to Dixie!

Holmes was unable to get a bus so game will not be played tonight.

 

Holmes? The school that has played on pretty much every snow day this winter?

Holmes? The school that has played on pretty much every snow day this winter?

 

Still, what does that have to do with Dixie / Bullitt East? I'm confused. Plus, this game is scheduled for tomorrow, right?

I know nothing about Bullitt East so I won't offer a prediction but it's quite possible that there will be multiple people covering this game due to the fact that Brandon Hatton can possibly break the 9th region scoring record (depending on how he does this evening against Holmes--if the game is played).

 

Still, what does that have to do with Dixie / Bullitt East? I'm confused. Plus, this game is scheduled for tomorrow, right?

 

I think the only reason the Holmes cancellation was brought into this thread was because of my first post (quoted above) in reply to the question in the first post about whether anyone will be covering the Bullitt East game. But yes, the Bullitt East game is scheduled for tomorrow.

The poster above me said, "if the game is played tonight." I replied that the game was cancelled, but please continue to act like I'm an idiot or something for replying to his comment. Seems that nku and ennam understood my reply, sorry it rustled your feathers almighty one.

The poster above me said, "if the game is played tonight." I replied that the game was cancelled, but please continue to act like I'm an idiot or something for replying to his comment. Seems that nku and ennam understood my reply, sorry it rustled your feathers almighty one.

 

Sorry, I didn't read the post thoroughly enough by NKU to understand your comment. What I get for bopping in a thread for two seconds, skimming, and then being thoroughly lost. Beyond that, not sure what the other comment was for, but oh well.

Bullitt East will be a nice test for the Colonels. They have a solid big man in 6'6 Tyler Bacon and a good forward to compliment him in 6'5 Troutman.

 

Cant remember their names but the sophomore pg is really tough. I believe he played with Team Manimal over the summer. Him and the 2 guard both shoot well from outside and get after it on D. Physical kids who can score and defend at all 3 levels.

Well the Boone County schools are already closed as are the Kenton County schools for Thursday, so will the Bullitt game will be cancelled?

Well the Boone County schools are already closed as are the Kenton County schools for Thursday, so will the Bullitt game will be cancelled?

 

Kenton County schools are closed tomorrow. Not sure about the game.

 

Does Bullitt have a PGwith blonde hair... I think so, and I think I saw him play a few times over the summer with a team that was red/black... "camo" style uniforms? Kid can play.

  • Author

Bullitt Co. is closed tomorrow as well !! Weather has got to give.

Kenton County schools are closed tomorrow. Not sure about the game.

 

Does Bullitt have a PGwith blonde hair... I think so, and I think I saw him play a few times over the summer with a team that was red/black... "camo" style uniforms? Kid can play.

 

Tyler Sharpe...and he played with Team Manimal. Very solid player and strong for his age.

 

As far as the game being played, Kenton Co has let games still be played with school being cancelled that day. Depends on what the weather in LVille is like.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.