Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 milestones and records

Featured Replies

Lot's of talk over the years about how good the class of 2014 is in NKY.

What records will fall or what milestones have been reached?

 

Hatton--9th region scoring record.

Ruthsatz--Cov Cath scoring record.

Several kids have scored 1,000 or 2,0000 points.

What other records may tumble with this very talented class?

It*s hard to say, Yes NKY has three very good teams, but is there much to say about the rest of the field..I think if you do the math, it show that Hatton has more varisty starts than any one else and I might be wrong, but I do not believe Draud had the benefit of the three point goal..

It*s hard to say, Yes NKY has three very good teams, but is there much to say about the rest of the field..I think if you do the math, it show that Hatton has more varisty starts than any one else and I might be wrong, but I do not believe Draud had the benefit of the three point goal..

 

The 3-pt/Draud argument is fair. However, what's also fair is to say that Draud shot about twice as many shots per game as Hatton.

 

Hatton's efficiency has been impressive.

Defense is better now also. Coaches do a lot more scouting than they did before.

  • Author

Back to the thread, what milestones may fall this year?

Back to the thread, what milestones may fall this year?

 

Brent Bach (2151 pts) is 71 points away from the Augusta HS boys scoring record.

  • Author

Hatton about the reach 3,000

Bach 2,500

I think that Hatton needs 6 to reach 3000pts. Great accomplishment!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.