Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rules for transfering schools

Featured Replies

What exactly are the rules for transfering school in regards to athletic elgibility? If anyone knows, please share.

Too much to type on here, contact KHSAA and they can inform you the best.

What exactly are the rules for transfering school in regards to athletic elgibility? If anyone knows, please share.

 

Is this a family move? Is the player already in High School?

GRC has a transfer from Harrison Co coming in for baseball this season. I think there have been some grumbling about this but i don't know the particulars of this case. But it does make a difference if its a parent move. They had 2 transfers from Fleming Co for football last season and it was parent/job moves and took a little while for KHSAA to rile them eligible.

Campbell County has, or had, a new player that transferred from Calvary, but was declared ineligible because he played varsity last season. I believe that Campbell County is trying to appeal it.

Campbell County has, or had, a new player that transferred from Calvary, but was declared ineligible because he played varsity last season. I believe that Campbell County is trying to appeal it.

 

If he didn't move AND had played varsity at Calvary, he will not be ruled eligible.

I don't believe he moved, but I'm almost positive he lives in the Campbell County school district. Not sure if that affects his eligibility or not, but I think that is why it is trying to be appealed.

I don't believe he moved, but I'm almost positive he lives in the Campbell County school district. Not sure if that affects his eligibility or not, but I think that is why it is trying to be appealed.

 

Does not matter what school district you live in. If you don't move and you change schools you have to sit out a year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.