Knott County Central 74 Henry Clay 44

Final from the Republic Bank Classic at Lexington Catholic High School.

Knott County Central will move on to play the winner of tomorrow's game between Male and Dixie Heights. That game will be Saturday Night at 8:30 pm ET in the Bueter Gym.

Henry Clay goes into the consolation bracket and will play Henderson County tomorrow at noon ET at the Alumni Gym.

A 30 point blowout? Did anyone see this coming?

Nothing would really surprise me with Henry Clay when it comes to them losing to a top team or narrowly beating one.

I'll say I'd have been more surprised if they blew Knott Central or any other top 20 type team out though.

They just don't have enough kids who can score the ball aside from Jordan Green and Jeremiah Tisdale. PP92 saw the game tonight and thought Tisdale was off, so that pretty much spelled disaster for the Devils.

Tisdale never got a good look because KCC wouldn't let him get loose. Jordan Green didn't have a good game offensively. KCC is big and long. HC didn't have an answer to anything KCC did and I feel like if HC had played their best possible game they still would have lost. KCC is that good.