2013 Simon Kenton Football

kyyank

I have to agree, Powell and the running game are going to have to take the pressure off Racke, if they can do that they will have a successful year. If for some reason they have difficulty replacing Walling and Hansel on the O line and the running game sputters...only time will tell.

Are we sure Racke is the QB next year? I certainly think he is going to have to win the job. Kyle Heflin has been the back up the last two years and will create a major challenge for Cameron. Don't get me wrong Cam is going to be a very good QB but Kyle is two years older more football mature and bigger physically. I think the best case scenario is if Cameron can beat him out for the position but SK has a lot coming back from a very good team and they are pulling up from an undefeated JV team. I am quite sure the coaching staff will do what they think will be best for next year's team not 1 or 2 years down the line. Cameron very well could be the QB next year, I just don't think it is as cut and dry as most think.

Are we sure Racke is the QB next year? I certainly think he is going to have to win the job. Kyle Heflin has been the back up the last two years and will create a major challenge for Cameron. Don't get me wrong Cam is going to be a very good QB but Kyle is two years older more football mature and bigger physically. I think the best case scenario is if Cameron can beat him out for the position but SK has a lot coming back from a very good team and they are pulling up from an undefeated JV team. I am quite sure the coaching staff will do what they think will be best for next year's team not 1 or 2 years down the line. Cameron very well could be the QB next year, I just don't think it is as cut and dry as most think.

I think Heflin will play WR/RB.