Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is a coaching change coming at X again?

Featured Replies

There are rumors Floating about, that Coach Wofford is out at X for nexted year. Apparently he has always considered an interim, while Coach LeFors makes the transition from CAL to X nexted season. He wanted one more year with this group at CAL, thinking he had a good shot at a title. Anyone else hearing this rumor or anything similar to it.

This makes no sense to me. If that was the case they could have kept Coach G.

I've heard from more then one person that the current HC had no idea what kind of a hornet's nest he was stepping on and he was very disillusioned by the end of the year. While I haven't heard that he was stepping down, it wouldn't shock me if he did.

One fair question deserves another. Are any of the "Rumors" originating outside the Trinity community? If so, please explain the source of the information. If not, chew on another bone.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there is NO WAY St. X gets rid of the current HC without having a "big time" replacement lined up. An up-and-comer young Head Coach with a few Regional Titles game trips under his belt ain't gonna get it done for the green masses. Knee-jerk firing Wofford and hiring anything short of a Chuck Smith'ish resume and they risk becoming the laughing stock of the old guard.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there is NO WAY St. X gets rid of the current HC without having a "big time" replacement lined up. An up-and-comer young Head Coach with a few Regional Titles game trips under his belt ain't gonna get it done for the green masses. Knee-jerk firing Wofford and hiring anything short of a Chuck Smith'ish resume and they risk becoming the laughing stock of the old guard.

 

I see a lot of truth in this. After all a program with the history of St. X wouldn't push out a coach and hire someone with little or no coaching experience.:ohbrother:

 

Wait, I was supposed to post this about a year and a half ago. :lol:

  • Author
One fair question deserves another. Are any of the "Rumors" originating outside the Trinity community? If so, please explain the source of the information. If not, chew on another bone.

No bone chewing here partner, theses are rumors outside of the THS community. I really don't think T cares who is coaching at X, or any other school for that matter.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there is NO WAY St. X gets rid of the current HC without having a "big time" replacement lined up. An up-and-comer young Head Coach with a few Regional Titles game trips under his belt ain't gonna get it done for the green masses. Knee-jerk firing Wofford and hiring anything short of a Chuck Smith'ish resume and they risk becoming the laughing stock of the old guard.

 

What about Stefan LeFors resume? Louisville QB, success at CAL. I take it that's who you are talking about as the "young up and comer". I'm asking because I'm honestly curious.

 

I'm pretty far removed from the Louisville scene, but you'd think they might kick themselves later if one of the other big 6A schools in the area hires LeFors.

What about Stefan LeFors resume? Louisville QB, success at CAL. I take it that's who you are talking about as the "young up and comer". I'm asking because I'm honestly curious.

 

I'm pretty far removed from the Louisville scene, but you'd think they might kick themselves later if one of the other big 6A schools in the area hires LeFors.

 

Didn't one of the big schools just fire their coach? I'm thinking Doss?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.