Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A: Somerset vs. Prestonsburg 11/22

Who Wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Somerset (7-4)
      82%
      14
    • Prestonsburg (7-4)
      17%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Road Warriors...I mean Briar Jumpers win this one, by how much, that I have no clue. I would say 10 points or so.

Jumpers are healthier right now than they have been all season. Still have two starters out but getting better. I look for a good game but I think the Jumpers take this one 28-14.

I like the Jumpers in this one but the drive could be a factor. They squeaked one out 2 weeks ago at Betsy Layne and now they travel to Prestonsburg. Jumpers 21-14 and get to travel to Newport next week.

Prestonsburg 22-21. The drive may get them.

Can anyone provide any details on Prestonsburg? I know they have a nice 2A program but nothing other than that.

I think Somerset gets this one. Been waiting all year for them to put one together and this is the week.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.