Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeSales 35 Glasgow 28

Featured Replies

Go Colts, keep it up!

Ditto.

Final
Awesome as Donna Brohm's nephew continues to lead the Colts!
Awesome as Donna Brohm's nephew continues to lead the Colts!

Nathan Roush, correct?

Nathan Roush, correct?
That's the one!

Wow, didn't think the Scotties could matchup with all the Colt athletes, but, sounds like they went toe to toe and held there own pretty well. I think they proved themselves worthy of a Top 5 2A team. I really think this Colts team may be the best 2A has to offer despite that 1 loss to CAL and we'll get to see if that holds true next week in the rematch.

Wow, didn't think the Scotties could matchup with all the Colt athletes, but, sounds like they went toe to toe and held there own pretty well. I think they proved themselves worthy of a Top 5 2A team. I really think this Colts team may be the best 2A has to offer despite that 1 loss to CAL and we'll get to see if that holds true next week in the rematch.
If I'm not mistaken, CAL has lost their starting QB to an ACL.
If I'm not mistaken, CAL has lost their starting QB to an ACL.

 

That stinks. We know how it feels to be with out your starters. Have to tie down those laces and head full steam with what you have. Good luck to everyone.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.