November 10, 201312 yr Defense once again gets the job done. No one is "mailing it in". The Bengals offense is just getting outplayed by the Ravens defense and it isn't because of lack of intensity.
November 10, 201312 yr Well you've got it all figured out. You tell us why the Bengals are getting throttled by a team that has a losing record... Paul Alexander ...
November 10, 201312 yr Can Josh Johnson do any worse? Dalton can't even get it past the line of scrimmage! R u serious?
November 10, 201312 yr Author Defense once again gets the job done. No one is "mailing it in". The Bengals offense is just getting outplayed by the Ravens defense and it isn't because of lack of intensity. You are saying the Ravens are just better than the Bengals.
November 10, 201312 yr Dre Kirkpatrick sighting! Holding on a fair catch... Roll tide. He's been a huge disappointment.
November 10, 201312 yr R u serious? There is no way he can play any worse. That was one of the worst halves I have ever seen from a starting NFL QB so yes I am serious!
November 10, 201312 yr There is no way he can play any worse. That was one of the worst halves I have ever seen from a starting NFL QB so yes I am serious! I don't even know how to respond.
November 10, 201312 yr You are saying the Ravens are just better than the Bengals. I am saying the Ravens defense is controlling the Bengals offense, mainly because the Bengals offensive line is average at best, and that is why we are looking at this score. The Bengals gave the Ravens 10 points with the INT and not being able to make a 1/2 yard pickup on 4th down. The Bengals missed a field goal. Chew on this stat ... the Bengals actually outgained the Ravens in yards in the first half - 102 to 94. As ugly as it looks, 3-4 big plays are the difference. The Ravens made all the big plays and the Bengals made none.
November 10, 201312 yr 8/21 47 yards 1 int = PATHETIC! Joe Flacco 9/18 for 69 yards and an INT. However, add in two TD passes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.