Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A: Rank The Class AA Playoff Teams

Featured Replies

Caldwell County does have one of, if not the best corp of receivers in the state not named Fant this year. They have size and speed, and have been like a well oiled machine since the Trigg County game. One of the biggest weapons for Caldwell County is that you can't just cover one superstar receiver or two super receiver, but Sindelar has 5 great options to throw to, when you throw in soph RB Jaylen Boyd to go with JR 6'9 Eli Pepper, Soph 6'5 Elijah Anderson, 6'3 SR Jordan Young, and super soph 6'2 Dee Cain. Elijah Sindelar has options to throw to and that does make him a better QB. He also has a big OLine that you can see for yourselves in a video I posted in a thread or in an earlier post on this thread.

 

I make no bones about it. I am a Caldwell County Tiger fan, through and through, but I am also a KY high school football fan too. I want to see some great games in these playoffs, so I hope my Tigers keep winning so y'all can come to Princeton and we can watch these boys do their best!

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.