Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 42 Campbell County 0 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Final

Huge win for the Pioneers! Great season boys!

Sorry I didn't see this posted. Great season Pioneers!

Freshman team had several players that hadn't seen any playing time all season. Even in a 42-0 game that didn't mean anything to SK, the coach didn't get them in the game. This coaching staff should be ashamed to coach kids like that!!!! I understand if you are trying to discourage some kids from coming back because they are not good enough. But to keep those kids and let them work hard since last January in the weight till Oct 24th and not put them into the game is uncalled for. Karma is, well you know what it is.

Not sure what game you were watching Fire Inside. All SK players saw playing time the past two weeks and in several games this season. Great way to finish the season SK and good luck in future seasons.

Freshman team had several players that hadn't seen any playing time all season. Even in a 42-0 game that didn't mean anything to SK, the coach didn't get them in the game. This coaching staff should be ashamed to coach kids like that!!!! I understand if you are trying to discourage some kids from coming back because they are not good enough. But to keep those kids and let them work hard since last January in the weight till Oct 24th and not put them into the game is uncalled for. Karma is, well you know what it is.

 

 

Is their rule where your suppose to play everybody? If a kid is not paying attention in practice why would you play them in a game?

Very proud of the Freshman Pioneers! Congrats to a great season!:dancingpa

It was cold and wet! Rain, sleet and snow ended at game time though. Congratulations to the young Neers.

Not sure what game you were watching Fire Inside. All SK players saw playing time the past two weeks and in several games this season. Great way to finish the season SK and good luck in future seasons.

 

Not according to the parents. I didn't make last nights game due to a prior commitment. I called a parent of one of these kids to see it they won. He told me his son never seen a second last night or any game this season. I seen probably 7 of their games this season, I know in those games the kid never played. I don't know every kid on the team or their parents so I have to go off the few parents that I know. I know a few of them have told me they were kids on that team that never seen a snap. If even one kid didn't see a snap all season, that is just wrong in my book.

Well I'm sorry Fire Inside that your parents info was wrong the only two players that I saw not playing were the two injured players. And I attended the game so my advise to you would be if you didn't see it for yourself don't spread it on to others.

Not according to the parents. I didn't make last nights game due to a prior commitment. I called a parent of one of these kids to see it they won. He told me his son never seen a second last night or any game this season. I seen probably 7 of their games this season, I know in those games the kid never played. I don't know every kid on the team or their parents so I have to go off the few parents that I know. I know a few of them have told me they were kids on that team that never seen a snap. If even one kid didn't see a snap all season, that is just wrong in my book.

 

Not to sounds harsh, but if a player doesn't get in to a game all season then perhaps they need to evaluate their plans moving forward with football. Do they love it, have they worked their tail off as hard as they could have. Take a look in the mirror and make a decision on where they want to be with that team and what they need to do to get there. Football isn't for everyone.

Well I'm sorry Fire Inside that your parents info was wrong the only two players that I saw not playing were the two injured players. And I attended the game so my advise to you would be if you didn't see it for yourself don't spread it on to others.

 

Pretty sure my friend would now if his son played or not.

Unfortunately, Fire Inside is correct. I hate to agree but there was a kid that didn't get to play last night. Unfortunately I overheard the dad going off on a coach about it. Now was it due to the player being over looked, the player standing behind other players, I don't know. It did happen just not sure why. Pretty sure the coach has been decent about getting players in. Hopefully it was just an over-sight.

Unfortunately, Fire Inside is correct. I hate to agree but there was a kid that didn't get to play last night. Unfortunately I overheard the dad going off on a coach about it. Now was it due to the player being over looked, the player standing behind other players, I don't know. It did happen just not sure why. Pretty sure the coach has been decent about getting players in. Hopefully it was just an over-sight.

 

 

A parent yelling at a coach is not going to help things.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.