Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL pick em week 8

Featured Replies

7 Cincinnati

5 Detroit

3 Arizona

2 Pittsburgh

1 Tampa Bay

 

TB Cincinnati

  • Author

7 cincy

5 Detroit

3 Pittsburgh

2 Carolina

1 Atlanta

 

TB Detroit

  • Author

Just realized I screwed this week up by putting Carolina/TB in here

I just watched TB and CAR can I'll take Carolina as my top pick

 

BTW Schiano is gone

I just saw this now.

 

I'd have picked Carolina at 7 points easy. I picked them in my Eliminator Challenge.

 

What do we do now?

7-Carolina

5-Cincinnati

3-Dallas

2-Oakland

1-Atlanta

 

TB-Atlanta

I got Carolina as a double down 7

7 - Carolina

5 - Cincinnati

3 - Oakland

2 - Atlanta

1 - Detroit

 

tb-Carolina

I just saw this now.

 

I'd have picked Carolina at 7 points easy. I picked them in my Eliminator Challenge.

 

What do we do now?

 

 

:lol2: Nice try.

:lol2: Nice try.

 

Nice try nothing. Only a fool would have picked the Bucs against anyone not named Jacksonville. Thursday games aren't supposed to be in the contest.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.