October 20, 201312 yr I'm shaking in anticipation. I can't remember the last time I've been this up for watching a game. I want FSU to win this soooooooo bad.
October 20, 201312 yr JAMEIS TO BENJAMIN! 22 yard TD! Perfect catch! This is literally the most perfect start I could imagine. PLUS Clemson burns their coaches challenge on the play.
October 20, 201312 yr Clemson gets a first down, but has to punt. FSU will have much worse field position this time, starting around their own 10. A TD on this drive to go up two scores would be H-U-G-E.
October 20, 201312 yr That drive was merely almost perfect. A very long drive (around 7:30 in game time) that kept Clemson's offense off the field. Had it ended in a touchdown it would have been perfection. But a FG to go up 10-0 for FSU.
October 20, 201312 yr A TD would have been ideal but to get 3 points on that drive after starting from their own 12 is acceptable. Have to keep putting points on the board. Clemson will put up some points.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.