Correction on Bowling Green's 1000th Game

PurpleHaze

I am sorry about my mixup. I had forgotten that BGHS's game with Bryan Station was canceled earlier in the year. Instead of playing the 1000th game in program history this week against Warren Central at home, it will be played next week at the Swamp against Greenwood.

But I sure am looking forward to #999 this week as well...!!:thumb:

I am sorry about my mixup. I had forgotten that BGHS's game with Bryan Station was canceled earlier in the year. Instead of playing the 1000th game in program history this week against Warren Central at home, it will be played next week at the Swamp against Greenwood.

But I sure am looking forward to #999 this week as well...!!:thumb:

Any idea if they're still going to celebrate it tomorrow or are they going to delay recognition until the Blackman game?

The moment I heard the Bryan Station game had been canceled, I thought about the 1000th game being screwed up.

Solution: play Trinity on Friday morning, then the Bowling Green:Warren Central tilt on Friday night would get it's due as the 1,000th game! I doubt either team would back down from the challenge. If Bowling Green won two games in one day, it'd be irrefutable that they were the #1 team in Kentucky.

:ylsuper:

Solution: play Trinity on Friday morning, then the Bowling Green:Warren Central tilt on Friday night would get it's due as the 1,000th game! I doubt either team would back down from the challenge. If Bowling Green won two games in one day, it'd be irrefutable that they were the #1 team in Kentucky.

I wholeheartedly would've supported this solution. There's still time guys. But remember, it must be Trinity first, then Warren Central.

It's already irrefutable that they are #1 in the state