Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Hypothetical

Featured Replies

I'd really be looking forward to the Oregon vs. South Carolina game in the quarterfinals.

 

:lol2: There he is.

I will say, I think South Carolina would be an awful matchup for Louisville.

I will say, I think South Carolina would be an awful matchup for Louisville.

 

As would anyone else in that bracket :lol2:

As would anyone else in that bracket :lol2:

 

I think that would be the point of the system. To match up the best teams in America. :lol2:

As would anyone else in that bracket :lol2:

 

I think they'd beat Auburn with ease, and I don't think they'd struggle with Miami (FL) either....I think the other 5 teams would be a nightmare for them though.

If there is an 8-team playoff, then teams 9-12 will all complain. If there's a 16-team playoff, then 17-20 will complain. I say set it up as the 8 best SEC teams vs. the 8 best remaining teams and then let it play out...which would give us SEC vs. SEC in the title game anyways.

 

Not this year. I think that the top of the SEC is down a little(look at how much talent they lost to the NFL) from previous seasons and that Oregon St. is at the very least, the second best team in the country.

^Assume you mean Oregon, and that's exactly why the SEC is so ridiculous year after year. They lose a ton of talent to the NFL, and they just replenish it without missing a beat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.