Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

63rd District Draw

Featured Replies

Monday 2-27-06 @ 7pm - Lewis Co vs Greenup Co

 

Tuesday 2-28-06 @ 7pm - Russell vs Raceland

 

Thursday 3-2-06 @ 7pm - Championship

Looks like a Greenup-Russell final. Nice draw for GC.

Greenup county may finally get in the region. Hicks should be thankful for this draw.

:fight:

Looks like a Greenup-Russell final. Nice draw for GC.

 

Yeah your right, Raceland couldn't possible defeat the Red Devils!! :rolleyes:

With several weeks to prepare I'm comfortable in the fact that Coach Johnson and his staff will have the Rams fully prepared to rise to the challenge of anything the Devils put before them. :thumb:

 

I'll take the Rams in a "not so big" upset!! :ylsuper:

In light of the fact that Russell no longer has Clark, it would seem that Raceland's odds just improved. I'm not saying that Raceland is a favorite, only that I don't see this game as a "done deal" for the Devils.

 

Frances

I agree, Coach Johnson will have his kids ready to play

and the best TEAM will win

Coach Johnson probally gets more out of his talent than any coach in the region :thumb:

:fight:

 

Yeah your right, Raceland couldn't possible defeat the Red Devils!! :rolleyes:

With several weeks to prepare I'm comfortable in the fact that Coach Johnson and his staff will have the Rams fully prepared to rise to the challenge of anything the Devils put before them. :thumb:

 

I'll take the Rams in a "not so big" upset!! :ylsuper:

Of course. The Rams did so well the first time against Russell. They must be the favorite.

I think that Coach Johnson will know Russell inside and out. He will have the Ramblers ready to play the Devils. By observing the region over the years, Raceland is one of those teams that will play every team in the region tuff and be ready to play at tournament time. Russell always seems to be a ship in rough water. Ready to be tossed at any moment. Who knows who will be on the team in 3 weeks or on the bench. I think this game should be a good one. I think it is a toss-up.

Does neone know about the district that Morgan and Elliot is in?

I think that Coach Johnson will know Russell inside and out. He will have the Ramblers ready to play the Devils. By observing the region over the years, Raceland is one of those teams that will play every team in the region tuff and be ready to play at tournament time. Russell always seems to be a ship in rough water. Ready to be tossed at any moment. Who knows who will be on the team in 3 weeks or on the bench. I think this game should be a good one. I think it is a toss-up.

Your in luck, I know who will be on the Russell bench in 3 weeks, the same bunch that was on there last night :thumb:

Of course. The Rams did so well the first time against Russell. They must be the favorite.

 

 

Never said they were the favorites, just said that it was not a given for a GC/Russell Final thats all! ;)

Does neone know about the district that Morgan and Elliot is in?

That district (62nd) will draw on Wednesday Feb. 15, 2006.

62nd District Draw is Wednesday @11:00 Morgan Co. H.S.

Sorry, Nets all the numbers are running together! I'll edit my post. What's your thoughts on the Teresa Wright Jarell Century 21 Brooke Wells Enterprises 63rd District tournament draw?

First, the sponsorship name is hilarious. As I've said earlier, it sounds like NCAA college football bowl season. Kinda reminds me of the Poulan Weedeater.....blah blah bowl several years ago, or some DOT.COM bowl out there somewhere. (Just ribbing, no harm meant towards the great sponsors :D )

 

As for the actual event, it's like all the rest of the districts in the 16th region...it's very balanced.

 

Would not want to pick a favorite in any district or the 63rd for that matter.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.