Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Overrated QB in the NFL?

Who's the Most Overrated QB in the League? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who's the Most Overrated QB in the League?

    • Tom Brady
      0%
      0
    • Big Ben
      0%
      0
    • Andy Dalton
      0%
      0
    • Joe Flacco
      8%
    • Andrew Luck
      0%
      0
    • Matt Schaub
      5%
    • Alex Smith
      0%
      0
    • Peyton Manning
      0%
      0
    • Philip Rivers
      20%
    • Eli Manning
      11%
    • Tony Romo
      20%
    • Michael Vick
      2%
    • RGIII
      5%
    • Jay Cutler
      0%
      0
    • Matt Stafford
      0%
      0
    • Matt Ryan
      0%
      0
    • Cam Newton
      17%
    • Colin Kaepernick
      0%
      0
    • Russell Wilson
      2%
    • Sam Bradford
      2%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
I don't even agree that Dallas has the best skill players.

 

They might have the best offensive line, which would make me give them an advantage.

 

Well, dang. I thought we had finally found something we agreed on.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I said absolutely nothing about that. You did read my post before you answered, right?

 

I'm calling your comment that he's the most overrated QB in the league downright insane. And what made your comment even more insane, is that you based this opinion partly on his performance against Carolina. If you had watched the game (it's obvious you didn't watch 10 seconds of the Giants offense) you'd know that Eli was on his back many times before he finished dropping back. Eli Manning is not even remotely close to being the reason they lost to Carolina. It all falls on the offensive line.

I didnt base my opinion at all on his performance against Carolina. I based it off of his career and he has the most turnovers of any QB in the entire league since 2010. Unless the Giants played Carolina for 48 straight weeks, then I think my opinion is on how hes done in all the other reg season games.

I didnt base my opinion at all on his performance against Carolina. I based it off of his career and he has the most turnovers of any QB in the entire league since 2010. Unless the Giants played Carolina for 48 straight weeks' date=' then I think my opinion is on how hes done in all the other reg season games.[/quote']

 

You are obviously basing it on numbers only and do not take winning into account. Romo has better numbers. You think he'd trade those numbers for Eli's ability to win big games?

 

If you aren't basing your opinion on the Carolina game at all, what did you mean when you said he 'once again showed today why he is the most over rated' ?

 

I'm sure it's just another case of you looking at numbers and not actually watching anything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.