Ludlow 58 Heritage 34

Dan Penick had 15 points and 15 rebounds and Justin Hardin had 12 points and 9 rebounds to lead Ludlow to victory over Heritage Acad. in a game tonight played at Ludlow. Chase King chipped in with 11 points. Congrats to Coach Highfield and the Panthers.

Another good game by Penick, but points are still much much lower than his potential. Congrats to Ludlow.

I agree he could score more but my goodness you should see this kid pass the ball. Probably the best assist man on the team. The biggest beneficiary of his passes has been Justin Hardin who has been a model of consistency this year. 12 -14 points per game and often times more and 7-9 rebounds per game. Couldn't ask for anymore out of him. Has had a very good year.

Hardin has done great things for this years Ludlow team. One of the keys to the Panthers ability to compete night in and night out was a player to step up and take the pressure off King and Penick. In the games I have seen I have been very impressed with not only his consistency scoring, but his great play on the defensive end of the ball. Its just great to see such a hard working player make great strides to help his team and improve his game.

Hardin has done great things for this years Ludlow team. One of the keys to the Panthers ability to compete night in and night out was a player to step up and take the pressure off King and Penick. In the games I have seen I have been very impressed with not only his consistency scoring, but his great play on the defensive end of the ball. Its just great to see such a hard working player make great strides to help his team and improve his game.

:thumb:

Coach Highfield has done a great job keeping his kids looking forward and not on the past. Great turn around for the Panthers. Many wrote them off back in December, but now...blue skies ahead. Now, February is upon us and Ludlow is back in the hunt for the D-3 crown...even if it is a tie.

Another good game by Penick, but points are still much much lower than his potential. Congrats to Ludlow.

At last I checked basketball,was a team sport not a I or me sport. If he was to score 25 pts a night you would say he still isn't scoring enough. Like Bigzig said his passing skills speak alot about Dan,he's not some glorified ball hog who likes to shoot 40 times a game,or take a shot with someone standing open under the basket. Dan is a team player and until you see himplay stay off his back about pt scoring.

Dan scores about 15 points and averages almost 14 rebounds which by the way leads the state. I really don't know what some people want out of this kid.As biqzig said he is a great passer and very unselfish. I get the feeling some guys just don't want to give him any credit.I believe he is still looking at going to Bowling Green which is a D-1 school no matter how you slice it.