Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paris 34 Bath County 23

Featured Replies

Paris has been getting better and Bath lost 20 seniors from a roster of 40 last year. No big shock.

  • Author
Paris has been getting better and Bath lost 20 seniors from a roster of 40 last year. No big shock.

 

I thought Bath lost 18/33? I know they lost that big QB, who else did they lose? I know they got that good RB back this year. Curren I believe is his name.

I thought Bath lost 18/33? I know they lost that big QB, who else did they lose? I know they got that good RB back this year. Curren I believe is his name.

 

18/33 or 20/40 is basically the same. Either way, they lost nearly all their starters on both sides of the ball.

  • Author
18/33 or 20/40 is basically the same. Either way, they lost nearly all their starters on both sides of the ball.

 

 

That is true. I know they lost a lot.

Bath lost 18 seniors. Also was without 3 really good atheletes. Dont take away but paris is thin but really athletic. A few flags and a few less would def be a different story. With that said look for the Jr So dominated team to improve as they learn their roles. The Cats dropped their season opener a year ago before winning 7 in a row.

Congrats to Paris on a great way to kickoff the 2013 tackle football season.

 

What % of the guys who go to Paris play football?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.