Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue / Covington Holy Cross Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Last score I heard Bellevue was blowing the Indians out 42-0.

 

Was anybody there?

Last score I heard Bellevue was blowing the Indians out 42-0.

 

Was anybody there?

 

Duplicate thread...yes, Bellevue dominated the Indians in the "10 play" scrimmages (scoring many times), but the score of the 2 quarters of actual game play was 0-0.

Really paying attention to my Tigers this year. I don't think they have just enough to knock off the red and white Tigers but cant keep me from hoping for it!

Numbers will be the biggest issue for the Tigers this year. I believe they only have 25-30 guys on the team. Still, A lot if good 2 way athletes.

I went to the scrimmage last night and was very impressed by the coaching staff of Bellevue. Johnny Poynter has been doing is great job with a team that looked really bad since Dave Eckstein stopped coaching. However, I was definitely not impressed by the coaching staff of Holy Cross. I would expect a lot more out of a team with so much more talent and coached by a former NFL player in Bruce Kozerski. Holy Cross looked terrible, they couldn't move the football, and couldn't tackle at all. Bellevue on the other hand had no issues with either aspect. Bellevue was much smaller on the line on both sides of the ball, yet were blowing plays up in the backfield on defense and creating huge holes on offense. Bruce, I think you have work to do. Maybe a little more coaching and a little less screaming and they might listen.

How many players for Holy Cross?

How many players for Holy Cross?

 

50 on roster, 18 are freshmen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.