Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Aaron Hernandez be able to get an un-biased jury/fair trial?

Featured Replies

Hernandez has become a national news story and with yet another allegation of a double homicide he is a person of interest in I think it is going to be tough for him to get an un-biased jury/fair trial.

 

I don't get how. Plenty of people don't know who he is.

 

Do you feel the same way when/if they ever catch those responsible for the murder of the Bardstown cop? That was plastered on every news channel you turned on.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I don't get how. Plenty of people don't know who he is.

 

Do you feel the same way when/if they ever catch those responsible for the murder of the Bardstown cop? That was plastered on every news channel you turned on.

 

I just now got an update on my smart phone from a news program about Hernandez. It is a national story.

 

In Bardstown I think it will be tough, I see a change of venue to NKY or like kind being an understandable request.

I just now got an update on my smart phone from a news program about Hernandez. It is a national story.

 

In Bardstown I think it will be tough, I see a change of venue to NKY or like kind being an understandable request.

 

Won't be any different in NKY or anywhere in the state of KY. I live in NKY and it was all they talked about for about a week and a half. If Hernandez can't get a fair trial, neither can those guys.

  • Author
Won't be any different in NKY or anywhere in the state of KY. I live in NKY and it was all they talked about for about a week and a half. If Hernandez can't get a fair trial, neither can those guys.

 

You are right, NKY would be bad because the officer was from Cincy and it was a big media story here too.

Im with Guru on this one, I know his name from his NFL career but I couldnt pick him out of a lineup, I only see him with a helmet on from 50 yards away.

Prosecution will stay away from Pats fans. There was a group at he courthouse or jail, that was chanting that he is innocent.

I have seen you at more Pro Football Games than anyone else on BGP.

 

True, but I'm working a fundraiser for NewCath! I don't give two:poop: about what goes on on the field.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.