Pitcher of the year

As the season winds down id like to know who you guys think will be the best pitcher in the state. Our pitcher has been strong all year I just dont know how she compares to some of the best.

24-3 record

1.04 ERA with 228 Ks and 26 Walks

Best Wins vs instate comp. in my opinion are Male, Ryle, Assumption, Sacred Heart and Eastern

How does this compare to the rest of the field?

As the season winds down id like to know who you guys think will be the best pitcher in the state. Our pitcher has been strong all year I just dont know how she compares to some of the best.

24-3 record

Best Wins vs instate comp. in my opinion are Male, Ryle, Assumption, Sacred Heart and Eastern

Who is your pitcher?

24-3 record

YIKES!!!! those are some serious numbers. Congrats to the young lady.

24-3 record

Moss is the best pitcher in the state.

We use 3 pitchers at Madisonville North Hopkins which hurts our #1 pitchers stats but Heather Webb is 10(W) 2(L) 1(S) 2.46 ERA 83k's, 25ER in 71 ip.

She has wins over Male, Eastern, Christian Co, Henderson, Hopkins Co Central, & Union Co (2).

Morgan and her sister, Kayla, are the sweetest kids, and I wish nothing but the best for them. Any praise or accolade that comes their way is earned through hard work. It was great to be able to sit together with their Dad at the game and watch our DDs in a pitcher's duel the other night. Those are my favorite times at the ballfield.

• 2 weeks later...
Moss is the best pitcher in the state.

We use 3 pitchers at Madisonville North Hopkins which hurts our #1 pitchers stats but Heather Webb is 10(W) 2(L) 1(S) 2.46 ERA 83k's, 25ER in 71 ip.

She has wins over Male, Eastern, Christian Co, Henderson, Hopkins Co Central, & Union Co (2).

Heather Webb threw her 1st no hitter and 15K's last night in 1st round of district play.

13W 2L 1Sv 1.98ERA 107k's, 26ER in 92ip