Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County, Carrol County Round 3

Featured Replies

For I believe the 3rd time this year these two teams match up. I have heard that the KY state swat team will be on hand in case of any changeups are being fired at kids.

 

The battle of 71 has been heated of late, teammates against teammates, friends against friends. Will this one be played clean or will 20Rook have to settle everyone down.

 

I have heard that their will be school admins at the game and there may be local police. Kinda sad to hear, hopefully they get a good game in.

Give me the CATS in this one

This rivalry is probably the oldest and most heated in North Central Ky. Both teams are pretty evenly matched in my opinion, should be a good game.

  • Author

I heard the news was going to be there to cover the game but backed out due to no one in either county having TV, can anyone either confirm or deny this!

 

I did hear each team will be issued a warning prior to the game.

In the words on Rodney King, "can't we all just get along." To which I always respond, "a long what?"

I heard the news was going to be there to cover the game but backed out due to no one in either county having TV, can anyone either confirm or deny this!

 

I did hear each team will be issued a warning prior to the game.

Not true about TV. We just have to climb to the roof and adjust the antenna accordingly, LOL! I have heard about the warning also.
  • Author

We need a live feed to the game broadcasted on here.

I heard the news was going to be there to cover the game but backed out due to no one in either county having TV, can anyone either confirm or deny this!

 

I did hear each team will be issued a warning prior to the game.

 

:laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.