Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NFL Mock Draft

Featured Replies

At #5, Detroit selects ....

 

Ziggy Ansah, DE, BYU

 

:lol2: Glad we agree on that one TTS!

  • Replies 92
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#6 Cle- CB Dee Milner (as bad as it pains me)

Can I draft Namecips avatar?

#6 Cle- CB Dee Milner (as bad as it pains me)

 

I could see that but I strongly believe Cleveland takes Geno Smith. Sorry, did not mean to interrupt the draft.

I could see that but I strongly believe Cleveland takes Geno Smith. Sorry, did not mean to interrupt the draft.

 

Geno isn't going 1st round.

Geno isn't going 1st round.

 

To Cleveland he will. :D

 

Cleveland wants to run the read option offense.

To Cleveland he will. :D

 

Cleveland wants to run the read option offense.

 

Not going to happen. The only chance would be Buffalo or if a team decided to try and move up into the late 1st to grab him. Buffalo seems to like Nassib better than Smith, and I don't blame them.

8 Bills Geno Smith QB WVU what do they have to lose

Not going to happen. The only chance would be Buffalo or if a team decided to try and move up into the late 1st to grab him. Buffalo seems to like Nassib better than Smith, and I don't blame them.

 

So you think Cleveland will try to pull a Bengals - Dalton move and hope Smith is there for them in round 2?

Peter King and others have reported that Bills are seriously looking at Barkley @ 8

So you think Cleveland will try to pull a Bengals - Dalton move and hope Smith is there for them in round 2?

 

I think they're beyond stupid if they draft Smith. He'll be out of the league in 5 years tops.

Jets- Tavon Austin, WVU

 

That would be a surprise, but Austin does seem to have upward momentum in the draft.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.